onsdag 21. april 2010

Enda mer :)



Latteren er et beroligende middel, uten bivirkninger :-D :)))

Å drømme om den du skulle ønske du var, er å ødsle bort den Du er!!

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. :) ♥

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man. :)

the worst feeling is not being lonely . it's being forgotten by someone you couldn't forget

Sometimes all I need is a loving hand to hold ,and a caring heart to understand.

Love is like a quicksand, the deeper you fall in, the harder it is to get out!

It's always the same in every relationship, there is always one person crying and wishing to get back together, while the other doesn't even remember the things they've been through. I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can't seem to remember me at all

♥ ღ It's painfull to realize you will never be mine....but it's even more painfull to realize i knew it all the times ღ ♥

I wish that you were HERE or that I were THERE, or that we were TOGETHER anywhere !

Because I never really had you at all, I didn't think it would hurt this much to lose you

Tear Is The Silent Language Of Love... When The Tears Come With Reason - U Have Some Problem... But When Tears Come Without Any Reason ,u miss someone.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar